New Construction Home
Just before drywall, the central vacuum tubing is installed. Tube installation is quick compared to the other trades. If your budget is tight, consider at least installing the pipes, so your home will be “central vacuum ready” for a later date!
Existing Home Installation Specialist
Watch us retrofit your home with minimal disruption to the walls. Together we determine the wall valve locations, and we will find the specific point to run pipe from below or above. We make sure the location is free of barriers and then mount the vacuum inlet to the wall. From the basement or attic we glue pipe to the fitting on the inlet’s back side. Once we’ve stubbed in all the inlets, we install PVC connecting them all together and to the central vacuum power unit.
What makes our installations unique?
A central vacuum, over time, is only as good as the installation. Our years of experience at Just Central Vacuums ensures each and every vacuum pipe is joined properly, glued well, and each wall plate is securely attached. We find the most direct pipe route and use less fittings in order to maximize airflow. We make sure the hose hanger is properly mounted so it doesn’t pull from the wall over time. Lastly, we take the time to go over the system with you and how to use each part.
Central vacuum system benefits:
- Power : Central vacuums have three to five times more power than traditional vacuums.
- Health :With central vacuum systems that exhaust completely out of the home, no dust or allergens can be recirculated through the interior air, as is the case with portable vacuum.
- durability: While portable vacuums need to be replaced other year, central vacuum systems can easily last 10 years with proper maintenance
- Advantage: A central vacuum system increases the resale value of your home by approximately $2000. Makes vacuuming a quieter experience – Since the power unit is tucked away in your basement, garage, or utility room, the noise from a central vacuum system is significantly reduced.
- Cost: A properly installed central vacuum system has 3 to 5 times more suction than portable vacuum cleaner, Over a course of few years customer will be able to save money Vs spending money on a regular vacuum every year.